Patco Services Inc0020HD-001
説明:REPLACEMENT ELEMENT PTS-25
- Patco Services Inc- Patco Services, Inc. is a manufacturer of the largest variety of hand held wire strippers in the world. With patented and unprecedented innovations, it has revolutionized the wire stripping technology. Wire stripping capabilities range from #40 AWG to 3/4" OD in any type of insulation.
Thermal wire strippers are the future of handheld wire strippers used in electronic and electrical industries. Patco, Inc. manufactures the world’s largest variety of thermal wire strippers.
Traditionally, the electronics industry has preferred mechanical wire strippers because of the following detrimental qualities of thermal types:
- Poor quality strip
- Slow compared to their mechanical counterparts
- High cost
- Unique, patented stripping element design consistently produces high-quality strips
- Demonstrated success. Patco’s strippers are the world’s fasted manual strippers
- Patco’s thermal wire strippers cost less than good quality mechanical strippers
A high-quality cut is achieved by rounded edges of heated, super-thin stripping element (.008” – 0.10”, depending on model) rather than a sharp edge. Insulation is thermally cut all the way to the conductor without nicks.
Patco, Inc. has revolutionized wire stripping technology. A five-year test of its PTS-10 model, stripping more than 2 million wires using the same element, speaks for itself. Patco’s stripper won a “Five Star Product of the Month” award from Designfax magazine and has also been featured in Popular Science magazine.
Thermal wire strippers from Patco, Inc. also exhibit the lowest possible lead pull on sensitive components due to the complete separation of the stripped slug from the insulation. This high-quality performance continues unchanged – strip after strip – unlike the mechanical strippers that rely on the sharp edges, which begin to dull on the first strips. It is not the cutting that dulls the edges of the sharp-edge strippers but removal of the insulation slug.
After the sharp edges of the mechanical jaws close around the wire to be stripped, the insulation slug must be pushed off the conductor. It is physically impossible to maintain the conductor precisely centered between the two sharp jaws in order to prevent conductor damage. The conductor dragged over the razor sharp edges not only scrapes the conductor but also dulls the edges.