- Hot BrandsMore
Programmable Logic Control
Co-processing, Scalable I/O Expansion and CommunicationsProgrammable logic controllers, or PLCs, are ruggedized, real-time hardware platforms designed for use in factory automation for computing and extensive input/output (I/O) control. PLCs often operate under severe conditions that include extended/industrial temperature range, immunity to electrical noise, and resistance to vibration, dust, moisture, heat, and cold.
Microsemi's products and solutions portfolio meets the needs of CPU co-processing on FPGAs, analog input/output (I/O) modules, communications, energy management, timing, safety, and platform/data security functions for industrial PLC applications.
Our portfolio for industrial PLC applications includes:
- FPGA & SoC
- Low-range density FPGAs & SoCs
- Mid-range density FPGAs
- Ethernet Switch and Ethernet PHY
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Midspan / Injector
- Hardware and software security
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) solutions
- Industrial Ethernet networking